This is my magazine advert first proof, I've tried my best to follow my set codes and convention with things like; fonts, colour schemes, images and layout with spaced typefaces. These codes and convention are followed through in all marketing products. I'm trying the follow a theme of crisp cuts and simple straight edged text maintaining a modern theme, which in my option fits the genre of the song.
I've use my research of other magazine adverts to establish a good layout, one main image, simple text and sharing of features with the digipak. Kings of Leon advert has the name of the artist at the top, this catches the targets audience attention, it also stages the information down; album name, additional information and release date I also included these features. All the magazine adverts I researched include the album image as the main picture, this allows the audience to relate the two products this makes it easier to find and buy the C.D. Each advert also include a web address at the very bottom for the audience to gain more information.

No comments:
Post a Comment